The GMT Master II is one of the most iconic watches in the world. Developed for pilots and travelers, its GMT function enables you to track multiple time-zones at once. This is the "Pepsi" version which uses the color red to display the daylight hours and blue for the night time.
This is a Fine Art digital painting of the GMT-Master II, depicting a highly detailed artwork of an airplane on it's dial. It is intended as a call back to its original purpose when the watch was first released in 1955.
Available in two different sizes:
- Medium: 12x16 in (30.40 x 40.64 cm).
- Full Size: 18x24 in (45.75 x 60.90 cm).
We ship worldwide and offer free shiping to North America and Europe.
- Printed on gallery quality photographic paper.
- Fade resistant.
- Digitally signed.
- Limited edition of 40 pieces.
- Date on the dial can be customized by request for no extra charge. Just leave a comment during the checkout process or email firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.